Background

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Numb

Since I was 2 ½, my mom has taken me to the dentist twice a year. I began my dentist adventures w/ Dr. Jeff. I went to him I think until my second year in college was over. I then began going to my 2nd dentist doctor in my life which just happened to be next door. I’ve been through teeth pulling, braces, my wisdom teeth being taken out my spring break during my senior year in high school and a couple of cavity experiences. This leads me to now. Today, I spent $106.00 to have 2 tiny cavities taken care of. I don’t get them very much, but it got me to thinking. I don’t think I eat a lot of bad stuff which I call great stuff such as chocolate (M & M’s) being my favorite! Do I stop? I don’t think so!! I do no that while I write this entry, the feeling of being numb is weird!

1 comment:

  1. I went to the dentist yesterday, too, to have three fillings taken care of. I now know the feeling of having a numb mouth. I thought it was kind of fun - the numbness that is... not the dentist work!

    ReplyDelete