Background

Friday, March 06, 2009

Spring


Spring is around the corner.
The first signs of spring happen when,
you are awaken by the birds chirping outside your bedroom window,
when you take a walk in the park and see baby chicks in the pond,
when trees, bushes, and flowers begin to bud,
when you see the first butterfly,
when you see the first ladybug,
when you see the first roly-poly,
and finally when daylight savings time comes, you know spring is around the corner.

Spring official kicks off March 20, 2009.

This is my favorite time of the year. Many of you that know me, know that I have to cram a million things in a 24 hour period. So, I feel like when it gets dark later, I’ve accomplished more in one day in the spring time than any other time of the year.

I enjoy the colors of spring, such as the light blues, lemonade yellow, lime green, fuchsia, and bright orange. I also enjoy reading a book on the patio, or having dinner for 2 on the patio.

What do you like about Spring?

2 comments: