Background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Round 2

Car problems again. I get a call at 5am, saying "My car has died, I need help." One tow to Speedi, and another $400.00 later, the car is back. It's a good thing we did not go to one of our favorite cities, San Antonio. Maybe in a couple of months we will indulge ourselves with Boudro's. Anyone that wants to join us, simply email me, and we will have a blast. No doubt!
YoYo is finally pooping. He is feeling much better. He even got a bath today.
Also on the list of things that got done this weekend were laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning the bathroom, and making chicken salad, which I'm about to eat soon.

The month of May will be a crazy time here at YoYo's house. I have several things going. I need to get ready for Texas Flute Society. I'm helping my dad sale CD's, and working mother's day weekend at AVEDA.

Well, I'm off to get ready for the day. I'm done w/cleaning. Allen should be home soon from work. I wonder what yummy stuff he has planned for cooking. He has made some great pork chops, and steaks recently.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment