Background

Friday, July 10, 2009

Lake Therapy

First of all, this is long overdue! But, I wanted to reminisce being a kid again. I've worked just about every waking moment since the 5th until now. I got one day to enjoy America's Birthday! I was invited to celebrate the 4th at Lake Granbury.
Growing up in Texas and having a family that years ago spent most of their weekends at a lake, I can say I really enjoy it. I have so many 4th of July memories at a lake. We would drive to Lake Arrowhead, stop along the way to grab fireworks, & a watermelon, then arrive just before noon, to have a Sandwich. We would begin watering the field that we would later that evening set of fireworks. My sisters and I could not wait to jump in the lake for a swim. As we got older, then came the sea do's/jet skies. So to sum up last weekend, I really enjoyed 24 hours of no stress of work/bills, and had a blast from the past for me. Thanks to the Greatest Friends & your Family ever!!

This weekend: We are off to a Family Reunion. I'll post to that later.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of our friends. We will met up later to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the lake with us! My parents enjoyed you being there, too. We'll need to do it again when Allen can go.

    ReplyDelete