Background

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekend Review at a Glance

Hello all,
I will update everyone on our Vegas trip later, but I want to take a moment out of this already hectic Tue. to let everyone know what a fabulous weekend we had.
Friday night:
  • We met up w/friends (Craig & Kaylan) to help celebrate a wonderful moment in our friends life (Jason). He will be moving to NYC to begin his career in a very prestigious field.
  • We began our night at one of my favorite local places: Italianni's.
  • Then we headed over to the Sky bar in Grapevine, and concluded our night in uptown Dallas. We were in the pre-game-night of activities as it was Texas/OU weekend.
Saturday:
  • Watched Texas win their 6th time against OU!
  • We finally ate at Fuzzy's -very yummy taco's!
  • Visited downtown main street in Grapevine
  • Shopped in Southlake -got new running & yoga pants from Lucy
  • Finished the night at a wine place where we blind tasted 5 whites. We got 3 right!

Sunday:

  • Cleaned house
  • I read Wicked/Allen took a nap
  • I had a flute concert (Thanks so much Tom & LeeAnn for attending)
  • We went to Carraba's w/Allen's parents after my concert

Overall, this weekend was a great weekend. I was entertained, rested, played my flute, and ate lots of food!

So, for those out there in blogger world here is an update, or for me a year later, if I ever go back to read old posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment