Background

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crazy Life


I'm debating in my own head if I either have writers block or I simply have way too much going on in my life to write a simple post on this blog.

I'm a HUGE check list person. Here are some events I need to check off once I've done them:

I have a friend visiting us in a couple of weeks. I'm organizing a birthday celebration. So I still have to make dinner reservations, and buy comedy tickets at Four Day Weekend!

Plan for a Family reunion the next day!


I'm a very lucky person to have these next things in my life I'm about to talk about:


  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Music

When I have something major happen in my life, I can immediatly think of at least 10 people w/in seconds that I can pick up the phone and call.

Music has always been my go to when I'm stressed. Yesturday I found myself going to the gym and had my music on in the car, and felt a since of relief. I also feel that way when I play my flute.

Thanks to family and friends that care alot about me. I hope I don't waste your time.



2 comments:

  1. Finally checking out the blog.
    Wow, it's hot!!!
    Where has the year gone?
    Thanks for remembering our anniversary.
    Sounds like you had a great 30th birthday.
    Loved YoYo's video, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete