Background

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I like Pumpkins

I walked into the store yesterday, and saw a box of little pumpkins. I also bought a glass one to set by the bed, and on sale; $1.49!!

I've always liked "pumkins" as I call them. I enjoy seeing them all throughout neighborhoods, city downtown's like Grapevine and a little touch around the house.



We have only a couple of weeks until our annual trip to Fredericksburg Octoberfest. I enjoy the drive because you can see the tree leaves turning vibrant orange and red. Another reason I enjoy going is to get out of the rush, rush, big city life for a weekend. My dad has taken us out to the "TX country" since I can remember. My favorite part was no TV, so my sisters and I explored the country side.

So, I recommend a weekend getaway deep in the heart of Texas. You will come back relaxed, and with another great memory to keep forever.

1 comment:

  1. I love pumpkins too and everything "Fall", especially cooler weather!!! So I'm ready for the season to change any day now!!!

    ReplyDelete