Background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Waiting

As I'm waiting for diner to get ready, I'm enjoying this evening w/my hubby! We are having fish and veggies from the grill. I asked if he needed help, but I got a no. So I'm relaxing waiting for my new favorite show to come on. It's called Flipping Out. The main guy on the show reminds me of myself. Also I've been sitting here wanting to say something exciting, but no inspiration came quickly. I had a long day at work due to accounting month end. I did not close out my clients accounts at my goal, but I do get a small bonus for the amount I did close out. I'm glad this month is over for work, and Sept. begins soon.

So I'll write on here as I often did in college w/my roommate about the 5 Things I'm Thankful for Today.
  1. My best friend and husband
  2. My family that is close by
  3. A job to help pay off bills & rent
  4. Chardonnay Francis Coppola
  5. to be reading Wicked by Gregory Maguire

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. 1. My family
    2. My best friends
    3. Organic foods
    4. Decision to be the best pet owner I can be
    5. Cool weather!

    ReplyDelete