Background

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Signs of the Holidays

I know everyone is crazy busy, but do you see signs of another holiday season around us? Retail stores gives us the perfect signs. You will see decorations hanging above your head as you walk through out the mall, hear Christmas music in every store, and to top it off Santa is already in the mall ready to listen to screaming kids jump on his lab to tell him the latest hot toy!

For me, holiday seasons come early b/c I work in the mall. I'm also playing Christmas music in flute choir. Christmas goes by super fast for me since I stay busy running around both jobs, playing for my community and giving back to my community w/Toys for Tots. I've supported this charity for the last 4 years and was even on TV one year. You see me w/my toy in hand going to deliver the gift.

If you have not seen the sings of the holidays, just stop in your tracks w/your crazy schedule and get wrapped in your holiday moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment