Background

Tuesday, April 20, 2010




30 Days left until I'm 30 Years old. Short version I can say, I've lived a pretty good 3 decades. My parents have raised a young, responsible adult, w/strong core values. I can say I'm a bit wiser than when I was 20 in many areas of my full circle life. (Maybe another topic to blog)
Lately, I've been looking at random blogs that feature some sort of list. Well, I've been thinking of a list to complete this last month of me being in my 20's.
So here it is:
  • Work out every day, if not almost every day
  • Finish the Son of the Witch, part of the Wizard of Oz series.
  • Play my flute at least 2 times
  • Blog more often
  • Eat more meals in
  • Plan a dinner night w/friends or family at our home
  • Plant my seasonal veggies & flowers
  • Write a letter to someone and put a stamp on it instead of clicking send

I'm sure I'll come up w/more later or decide to subtract from this one, but it's a start.

For being almost 30, I can honestly say I don't feel it one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment