Background

Monday, April 26, 2010

What did we do before?


We are in the year 2010.

When I was in school and needed to be picked up, my mom and I always had a system. She new what time, and where to pick me up that morning when she dropped me off at school. Now if a kid needs to be picked up, they call from a cell phone. Oh and did I mention, their own cell phone. So, I got to thinking...

I'm currently using a net book to write this entry, while outside my patio.

My sister just texted me letting me know she is at a Ranger game. See you can even stay in touch quickly these days com paired to the days where the phone was on the wall w/a 20 foot cord!

On to other gadgets...

Ipods. I have an Ipod touch that basically does everything that the IPhone does. I just have Sprint so, I have not switched yet to the IPhone. I work out w/it, play games, and even watch movies on it on vacation. Speaking of vacation, we got the newest Ipod mini, so we could ski w/it.

I'll admit I took a while to get on board w/all this gadget stuff, but, now I must have these things everytime we travel, or just do what I'm doing now. I still have alot to learn w/my toys. What can't you live w/out these days in 2010?

1 comment: