Background

Sunday, November 07, 2010

In a Blink of and Eye

Baseball is over. I've never watched as much baseball in my life as I have since we've been back from Octoberfest. We were even watching stats on all of our cell phones while in Fredericksburg. Baseball became part of our schedule around work. I loved every minute of it.


Wow. November already. I'm excited for cooler weather. This month is my sisters b-day, (this week). Then turkey day. I'm not sure what we are doing, but it will be a paid day off!

I can't believe we are beginning to surround ourselves around the holidays. I'm playing Christmas music already in Flute Choir. The grocery stores are stocking the shelves w/baking goods. I must do one thing to get into the holiday spirit soon, or else this season will fly by in a blink of an eye. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment