Background

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

Today is Sunday. I've accomplished 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the bedroom and bathroom. I also paid 2 bills. The Cowboys are about to play w/ a new head coach. We will see how the game goes.
I did go to a kickboxing class this past week. I'm just now recovering! My goal is to go more often after work.
I cut my hair this past week, and it's really short. By the way, I discovered, no matter how short my hair is; I lose it just the same. I find tiny hairs now all over me and the bathroom floor!
Things I need to do before the month is over:


  1. Read my book
  2. Decide on what we are doing for Christmas exchange
  3. Decide what to do for our 6Th year anniversary. I also need to come up w/a creative gift. I can choose from candy or iron as the themed gift.
  4. Get connected to a long term friend or family member
  5. Keep saving money for our down payment for a house

No comments:

Post a Comment