Background

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History was made Today

Today, Barack H. Obama became our 44th President of the United States. I had a vendor ask me today if I was going to close the office for this historic day. I told him every four years is historic. I worked by myself today, and actually got to see a small clip of it today. I missed the actual swearing in, but one of my coworkers said to catch it on the net. I actually had a tour that came in. I hope the lady I helped was not a secret shop, but if she was then I think I did ok.

Many people are talking about Michelle Obama’s dress tonight for the 10 balls they are going to attend. Fashion is such a big deal. President Ford’s wife recycled a dress she wore when Mr. Ford was governor. Many people did not like that idea. Mrs. Regan’s dress was the most expensive at $25,000. So we will see.Well, I am going to actually start dinner tonight. As many of you know Allen does most of the cooking. I hope many of you were able, and continue to catch a glimpse of history today in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment