Background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's a Dog's Life


Hello and welcome to my life as YoYo. I am a 3 year old male Yorkshire terrier. I like to say I have a great life. Who doesn’t want to live a dog’s life? We get to lounge around anytime we want and eat when our owners decide to kneel to us. I have two wonderful parents. My parents feed me all kinds of goodies such as carrots, and all natural foods. They also like to take me on walks, mostly to get the mail, and my dad really enjoys playing fetch with me. I have a trunk full of toys, and my baby duck is still my favorite after three years. This is just a small recap of what happens at my pad which I like to call “YoYo’s house.”
I also have a second house I go to when my parents are really busy or on vacation. This house is what I like to call my home away from home, because my grandparents take really good care of me there. I have a buddy named Rufus which is a male Pomeranian. We play all the time, get popcorn after we go outside, and get tons of carrots when granddad eats his dinner. I have lots of aunts and uncles too.All of these people I have introduced to you, you will get to hopefully enjoy learning more about through this new blog I have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment