Background

Monday, March 01, 2010

Nightly Routine




Funny how for two weeks now, our routine at YoYo's house has been enjoying watching the Olympic games.

Now What?!!

I can tell you we enjoyed the opening ceremonies, but not crazy about the closing. Our favorite moment was watching Shaun White the snowboarder win gold while making history presenting his new move; McTwist! I'm happy for Evan Lysacek winning gold, but disappointed about any US girl missing the medals for 46 yrs. I'm glad who won on the girls side, mainly b/c I feel it was fair, and after watching all performances I'm glad for the "Queen" to win. Wow what pressure, and just think that girl is only 16! What brave skating for the Canadian girl winning Bronze, just after her mom passing away 2 days prior.

Both hockey games Canada vs. US were fun to watch too. My favorite Dallas Stars; Morrow won gold. I wonder if we will wait another 30 years to win gold.

What were your enjoyable moments?

2 comments:

  1. Kim Yu-Na...what an amazing skater. Her dancing skills are incredible. I remember Krista saying "she dances so sensually", then the commentator immediately saying that. She danced with pride of the sport, and most definitely deserved the medal. Also, Lyndsey Vonn. Also an incredible athlete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching the skiing events. Go figure! I would love to be able to do what they do. The ladies downhill was crazy since so many of them crazed at the end

    ReplyDelete