Background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rolling with the Punches

This weekend started like any other weekend. I was off from my full time job. I was only scheduled to work 4 hours at my part time job.
Punch one: four hours turned into 2 days. Bye, Bye weekend off, hello extra income. Yes, that's one reason why I stayed, but the other reason is due to a very small staff, and all were not available.
Punch two: I began getting a pain in my neck while at work. It has turned into a big crick in the neck for the weekend.
Surprise Punch: 1st day of spring brings small snow drifts here!

I need 6:00 to come fast, so I can go back home, enjoy my family, and the heating pad!

3 comments:

  1. I hate that you have a crick in your neck. They are just terrible. I feel your pain. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels like Spring today after a very cold and windy weekend. It's time to let YoYo go sunning outside again. I think Winter is finally over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is here for sure. My allergies are killing me or I might have a cold. I'm so ready for everything to bloom already and be done.

    ReplyDelete