Background

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Park vs Shots

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted. Call it winter hibernation! On Sunday, my parents took me to the park. I have not been in a while, so I had to make sure I sniffed every flower, and grass blade. We found ourselves a picnic table to eat our Subway lunch. Fighting off the wind was almost impossible, but we all three managed. After lunch, we started a game of fetch. Well at first my parents were, then I got into it. Again, I simply was smelling new territory.



Fast forward 3 days, and now I'm not feeling very well. I had 3 shots and a blood test. I'm sore as hell. I'd advise you to not pick me up and touch my back or else... or else I'll squeak!

All I can say is I'm glad these are my yearly shots.

I hope you enjoy my very first video.

Paw for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment