Background

Sunday, January 09, 2011

A new Year




A new year, and a new decade is upon us. I have many goals ahead, as I believe we all should. Some of the goals consist long term, complicated, and others are short term, and are not very complex. Some personal goals of mine are:

Read more:


  1. Finish the Wicked series

  2. Read the entire Twilight series

  3. Read more Nicholes Sparks books

  • Work out more and do more Yoga classes

The biggest thing I need to work on is "Live in the Moment" I think that should be my 2011 motto. I'm to much in a hurry, and always on the go. I can be at home and believe I can do one more load of laundry while I vacuum.



  • Pay more down on our debt. I hope to have 2 more cards done, which is a very realistic goal.

  • Find our First House!!

  • Double what I have in my savings account

Now on to travel:

  • Go anywhere Kaylan wants to for her birthday in June

  • Go to San Antonio once

  • Go ski, either the Rockies, or in the Vermont area,

  • Go to see the Fall foliage

  • Maybe go back to San Diego

Learn to cook actual meals.

I want to learn 12 new recipes. I'm on a start. Today I cooked omelets.

All in all, our first week into the new year is good. We were able to spend the new year, celebrating it w/Allen's grandmother. We all were able to have a home cooked meal on Allen's birthday w/her and his family. The night before that my entire family was able to celebrate my dads birthday at Genghis grill which my dad loves!

For the rest of January, I hope to keep it low key, as we need every penny to go towards a down payment for a house. So, for now, I hope to start on my reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment