Background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Resolutions Check

As we are approaching the end of the first month of 2011, I looked over my resolutions for the year. I finally completed the Wicked series. My mom got me the latest Nicholas Sparks book, which is what I'm reading now. So far, its an easy read, relaxing, and enjoyable. I'll be reading more today!
Now on to my money resolutions. I can say I saved as much as I could, controlled the food budget, and paid the minimum plus a tiny bit more on a credit card. I must say, I've always been a saver. For example, I was the only sister that still had Christmas candy when Valentine's Day came around. Another example is my little sister knew to find change in my tootsie roll!
Traveling is on my resolution list, but for now, we have not. I'm sure we will go somewhere in the summer.
How are your resolutions going for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment