Background

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Bug Off

Why do good people get screwed? Why do you crazy people out in our society think its actually OK to NOT have car insurance? While all of us good people do, and our savings dwindles down. All you people out there w/ no car ins. here is a tip: Before your ass goes to jail, you better get it, and go into debt like we do.

Another thing bugging me: I'm in need of a manicure. Really. I cleaned my blinds on Sunday, really cleaned, I mean it took me an hour w/warm soap and water! Then later that night, my cuticles started burning.
I've been saving money on cutting back my spa days, but I'm do one very soon!

On a good note: 3 more working days until my day off. Then its Super Bowl Sunday!
Shout out to where is: Steppin' up to the Eastepp's? Your last post was on my 5th yr. ann.

Well I'm off to finish the last chapters of my Nicholas Sparks book.

No comments:

Post a Comment