Background

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts: Why do you crave ice cream when it's cold outside? I'll be having some chocolate right after our homemade pizza tonight.

I'm happy to recycle my grocery store bags for YoYo!

Wow! Just in: We are at 7.3 inches of snow today! This is the most snow fall in a calendar day! The 4th most snow since we've been tracking records.

One day soon I will satisfy my PF Chang's craving. I love the crab wontons there.

I'm so ready to get back into running/working out.

I've started the 2nd series in Wicked called the Son of the Witch. I hope it does not take me a year to read.

So, here are my random thoughts. Maybe this is why hard core bloggers post about what they did for the week, as in writing posts and going back to them adding special touches before posting. I'd like to do that, but I get so excited being able to stop out of my crazy day and talking to you. Now I'm going to enjoy being w/my husband at home. Yes I'm off tonight!

Enjoy our snowy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment