Background

Saturday, February 13, 2010

We all need to fill our Piggy

I'm very proud of myself this week. I can officially say, I did not spend any money this week on eating out. I really enjoy eating out, especially for dinner. I saved an average of $42 just by making a sandwich for lunch. My coworkers and I love to go to Carino's and Pei Wei! So we decided for one week that we are all eating in. My piggy bank in filling up as we speak.

At home, we have also cut way back on eating out. We have a huge goal(bill) due soon, so we have cut out:

at our favorite restaurants, and enjoyed it more at home. When I say more, I don't mean every night either. We have cut BACK on that at home. I enjoy a glass every now and then.
We are going to Wei more, read more, play board games more until our debt is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment