Background

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Looking forward to

My day off this week is Wed.
My to do list will include:
Going to the eye doctor and picking out a new pair of glasses,
Taking YoYo for his 1st teeth cleaning,
Paying my credit card and car payment in person,
washing my car,
reading at least an hour or two,
but what I'm really looking forward to is this:



Mainly I'm looking forward for my husband and I to watch one of my good friends baby. Wed. night. We gain an addition to the house momentarily. We will have a hectic day, b/c that's the same day YoYo's teeth cleaning. For people out there that have never had a pets mouth cleaned, let me tell you something. The vet considers it like a surgery, b/c he will be knocked out and due to his little weight, they give him a little more juice to keep him under. Anyways, back to the precious little girl...
I can't wait. I learn something new every time I see her, and I'm privileged to FINALLY get to watch a baby outside her home. Thank you to my friend that trusts me more than my own family to watch your baby girl.

So, I'll post an after post on our activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment